FAQ for Marginean
My Buddy Butch - Confessions of a New Dog Dad
FAQ for Jeff Marginean
- Why did you write this book?
- Was getting your Dad a puppy a good idea after your Mom passed away?
- Did your Dad know that he was getting a puppy?
- What if he didn't want one and would have refused it?
- Does your Dad already know everything about Boston terriers?
- How did you come to have Butch in your life?
- Are you less stressed out now that you have Butch?
- What activities have you stopped doing because of Butch?
- Do you treat Butch like your child?
- Why did you name the book "My Buddy Butch - Confessions of a New Dog Dad?"
- Is Butch trying to change you?
- Does Butch talk to you a lot?
- You have a pretty vivid imagination, is there much of this in the book?
- Is this your first book?
- When did you decide to become a writer and what other things have you written?
- Who is the audience you were writing for with My Buddy Butch?
- In the book you write about the time will come when Butch will no longer be with you. He's just a youngster. Where did that come from?
- Where does the humor come into play?
- Give me an example of a funny experience you and Butch have had that you write about in the book.
- Now that the book is finished, what other things do you have planned?
- Is Butch appearing with you?
- Any new books in the future?
- Sounds like you have a good plan in place, are you saying there will be a sequel to My Buddy Butch?